Kelowna’s Ultimate Backpackers Hostel
Long called the ‘California of Canada’, the Okanagan is one of the best kept secrets of North America. Canada’s only desert carves through rolling hills, providing hot summers and snowy winters – something to suit sun chasers and snow worshippers alike.
The landscape is home to some of the best lakes on the continent and Kelowna lies on the shores of the famous Okanagan Lake. Leave your backpack at the youth hostel and head down to the shores for a bit of boating or to float down the lazy river under the sun. You won’t have far to go – our Kelowna hostel is located right downtown and just a two minute walk from the beach. It is also close to Kelowna’s downtown shops, services, restaurants, and bars.
Visit the Okanagan Valley and experience one of Canada’s gems.
Things to do in Kelowna:
• sample at local wineries and breweries
• explore hiking and biking trails
• go boating, water skiing or paddleboarding on Lake Okanagan
• soak in the sun at Kelown’a popular beaches
• play volleyball with the locals in the waterfront park
• cheer on Kelowa’s local hockey team
• party on Samesun Kelowna’s private patio
• catch a summer festival in the park
• eat fresh produce at one of the local farmers markets
We’ve got the perfect student accommodation in Kelowna. Contact us for details!