Stay in our custom built Kelowna Hostel
Stay in Samesun’s Kelowna hostel for a sunny summer get away in British Columbia’s warm wine growing region. Long called the ‘California of Canada’, the Okanagan is one of the best kept secrets of North America. Canada’s only desert bio-region carves through rolling hills, providing hot summers and snowy winters – something to suit sun chasers and snow worshipers alike. Our Kelowna hostel is in the best central location, close to the park, beach, lake front and the downtown cafe and shopping district.
British Columbia is home to some of the best lakes in North America and our Kelowna hostel sits just steps away from the shores of Lake Okanagan. Leave your backpack at the hostel and head down to the beach for sun baking, boating, jet skiiing or float down the lazy river under the sun. You won’t have far to go – our Kelowna hostel is located just a two minute walk from the beach.
Visit the Okanagan Valley and experience one of Canada’s gems.
Things to do in Kelowna:
• sample at local wineries and breweries
• explore hiking and biking trails
• go boating, water skiing or paddleboarding on Lake Okanagan
• soak in the sun at Kelown’a popular beaches
• play volleyball with the locals in the waterfront park
• cheer on Kelowa’s local hockey team
• party on Samesun Kelowna’s private patio
• catch a summer festival in the park
• eat fresh produce at one of the local farmers markets
We’ve got the perfect student accommodation in Kelowna. Contact us for details!