WANT TO WORK IN A BACKPACKER HOSTEL?
Check our job postings regularly for updated listings for hostel jobs in Montreal, Vancouver, Venice Beach, Kelowna and Banff. Samesun Backpackers are often expanding, renovating, building and always have exciting adventures ahead! Hostel jobs range from housekeeping, front desk, maintenance, bar & restaurant service – we value a strong work ethic and good teams skills to create a fun and enjoyable work environment!
SAMESUN BANFF ARE HIRING
Love hostels and hostel life? We’ve a rare opening for a manager in our gorgeous Banff location!
Located in downtown, Samesun Banff is one of our highest rated hostels, with fun staff, an intimate but rockin’ bar and a laid back vibe.
We are looking for a manager who is enthusiastic about hosteling to interview and begin training immediately, and be in charge on November 1.
HIRING – GENERAL MANAGER
– Hiring, training and overseeing housekeeping, maintenance and front desk staff
– Providing excellent customer service
– Overseeing management of an onsite bar/restaurant
– Creating and managing budgets
– Coordinating with marketing for online presence, local campaigns and merchandising
– Creating and overseeing activities
– Developing and maintaining relationships with local vendors
– Supervising renovation projects
– Reviewing, balancing and depositing weekly banking
– Weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting
– Assisting on front desk as needed
– Managing inventory
Position is full time with bonus potential and 3 weeks annual holiday.
Apply via email: email@example.com
SAMESUN VANCOUVER ARE HIRING
Want to work in a company where you can meet people from all over the world? Be in a environment that’s young, fun and relaxed and in downtown Vancouver? Then Samesun Vancouver is the place for you. Mingle with happy young travelers and be a great ambassador to make their stay in our amazing city memorable!
Become a part of the Samesun Nation, a network of hostels throughout Canada. We’re a friendly, family-like group wanting to show our guests what’s so great about Vancouver and British Columbia and love to hire friendly, outgoing people who love Vancouver as much as we do.
HIRING NIGHT CLEANING STAFF
• 2 full-time Night Staff positions available
• Hours 10pm to 6am – 5 nights a week
• Provide great customer service
• Maintain a clean and secure environment
• Monitor hostel security
Previous work in the service industry, especially in hospitality is preferred.
Must be authorized to work in Canada.
VANCOUVER – HIRING HOUSEKEEPING
• 2 housekeeping positions available
• Full time hours to start immediately
• No experience necessary, but is a bonus
• Training provided
VANCOUVER BREAKFAST STAFF
Samesun Vancouver are welcoming a new addition to our breakfast team to serve the hostel breakfast in the morning
• full time or part time hours available
• no experience necessary
• training provided
Must have valid work permit.
- Discounts on staff meals and drinks in The Beaver Bar and Restaurant.
- Ability to make extra income via commissions
- Free travel on hostel tours
- Discounts on Moose Adventure tours across Canada and the USA.
- Free staff events
Contact Samesun Vancouver via phone or email for more info:
SAMESUN KELOWNA ARE HIRING
HIRING HOUSEKEEPING SUPERVISOR
• Hiring, training, coordinating and reviewing work of housekeeping & cleaning staff.
• Ensuring cleanliness for hostel rooms, facilities and common spaces.
• Managing/ordering cleaning supplies.
• Possibility for additional services required such as painting, repair work, renovations or replacement of furnishings and equipment.
Contact Samesun Kelowna via phone or email for more info:
• Check back again soon as we are constantly updating this page •
Samesun is always on the lookout for eager students for internship positions.
If you are a student looking to complete your internship hours we have positions available for you at the Vancouver, Banff and Kelowna backpacker hostels. All internships must qualify with your current school and are unpaid. We will provide accommodation to those that require it. All candidates must be 18 years or older.
Please use the application form (link above).
WORK FOR STAY
Please note – we do not offer work for stay programs as it is currently illegal in Canada. Please only apply if you have a valid work permit.
Want to stay for FREE?
Contribute to our backpacker blogs & you could WIN a FREE night’s accommodation. All you have to do is tell us about your travel stories; what it’s like to be a backpacker in Canada, getting a job overseas, crazy adventures with new friends & why the hostel life is a way of life.
Check out details for our backpacker blogs.
Check out some recruitment groups in Vancouver that pick up & drop off right at Samesun’s doorstep.
Contact Pristine Labour for construction & warehousing opportunities.