The closest hostel to Kelowna’s picturesque downtown and just a few minutes’ walk to Lake Okanagan beach!
We’re also a quick drive from wine country, close to hiking and everything else Kelowna offers.
Don’t miss out on one of Canada’s most diverse regions with boating and beach time in the summer and skiing and snowboarding nearby in winter.
Besides our great location, our spacious hostel also offers our guests:
- Beach gear to borrow including towels, umbrellas, chairs and coolers
- Daily breakfast of baked goods, cereals, pancakes, fresh fruit, juice and coffee/tea.
- Spacious patio with barbeque
- A large, fully-equipped kitchen that’ll make you want to whip up more than Ramen noodles!
- Air-conditioned dorms with personal bed lights, complimentary towels and lockers
- Cosy private rooms with cable tv, hairdryers and complimentary towels
- Free parking in our lot
- Daily activities in summer including wine country tours
- Discounted direct-to-lift ski tickets in winter
- Guest laundry
- Pool table and foosball
- TV/Reading room to kick up your feet and chill out
- Free wifi and free international calling
- Friendly, local staff to help you feel at home and help you make the most of your stay.
Kelowna also makes a great base for exploring the region, including Kamloops, Osoyoos, Big White, Silverstar, Vernon and Apex.